Made by one of Andrew Walford’s helpers and fired between his pots in his large reduction-fired kiln. http://www.andrewwalford.com
I am Mouse Poynton – welcome to my blog.
Together with my husband – Richard – we live in the most spectacular setting deep in the Drakensberg Mountains of KwaZulu-Natal in South Africa. We love our life style
- living on a farm surrounded by a nature reserve
- creating and cooking interesting food together
- drinking our wines – made by our son-in-law
- decorating our house built by us and our local builders
- gardening with indigenous plants, vegetables and roses