Wow, I just love this music and the dance steps! It is a “got to see”. Unfortunately Larkin is no relation to us, but with that talent, I wish he was.
I am Mouse Poynton – welcome to my blog.
Together with my husband – Richard – we live in the most spectacular setting deep in the Drakensberg Mountains of KwaZulu-Natal in South Africa. We love our life style
- living on a farm surrounded by a nature reserve
- creating and cooking interesting food together
- drinking our wines – made by our son-in-law
- decorating our house built by us and our local builders
- gardening with indigenous plants, vegetables and roses