Our new cottage set in an unseen amphitheatre on the mountain. It is just perfect for our getaways being only 500m from our house. No music – just quiet times for reading and mindfulness. Just what we need right now.
I am Mouse Poynton – welcome to my blog.
Together with my husband – Richard – we live in the most spectacular setting deep in the Drakensberg Mountains of KwaZulu-Natal in South Africa. We love our life style
- living on a farm surrounded by a nature reserve
- creating and cooking interesting food together
- drinking our wines – made by our son-in-law
- decorating our house built by us and our local builders
- gardening with indigenous plants, vegetables and roses